Hello fellow fighters and culinary experts! Today we’re presenting you with a few more improvements to the game.
- A bug which caused the incorrect display of kills and rating changes in the debriefing window (the statistics shown after a battle) has been fixed.
Continue to increase your skill and set records! Now, the battle summary will be shown correctly.
- The amount of HDD/SSD space required for the game’s files has been reduced.
We’re happy that we’ve been able to do this without any loss of quality :)
- Was your name ever shown in the table of records as question marks? Well, we’ve fixed that!
- The ‘kitchen’ camera position, which would previously be incorrectly shown when selecting it after returning from a battle, has been fixed.
- The screen resolution will now set itself to the "auto" position when full-screen mode is selected.
- Items that cannot be cooked will now be blacked out in kitchen mode.
- A graffiti application sound has been added.
Also, be sure to read our previous news about the start of the “High Cuisine seasons”!
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.