- The maximum numbers of players in each game session has been changed from 30 to 36.
This means, more opponents destroyed and more loot which can be collected =)
- A rare bug where doors, windows and attic hatches were not opening has been fixed.
The hinges were installed on the wrong side, but we kindly asked the workers to fix it and here it is =)
- Information regarding active experience boosts has been added.
Now you can always see which EXP bonus to you or your squad have.
- Now information about the receipt of an ingredient will be updated immediately after making a purchase.
- The possibility of connecting your Steam-Account to your Gaijin.net-Account has been added with first login into the game.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.