Have you been missing the updates? In that case, here’s what’s new in the game!
- We have updated the character movement animation and added a breathing animation.
- Recoil improved. Now it works more realistically.
- Dead bodies now react to hits.
- Blood splash effect has been added.
- The network code of the game has been improved and the game is now more stable at higher ping.
- A button for turning on and off the boombox has been added.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Team mate marker was not displayed at a distance of 500m or more.
- When a vehicle was damaged a pool of blood appeared;
- When a player was firing single shots, others heard it as a burst;
- Same shooting sound was used if the distance was above 250;
- A character could talk while beneath the surface in water;
- When a weapon was being changed the weapon and ammo were displayed incorrectly during reload;
- A stationary MG was not damaged after a vehicle drove over it;
- Wrong character display in an automobile, whilst moving upwards or going through obstacles;
- A character in the Godfather’s suit was displayed incorrectly while travelling in a vehicle;
- An indicator of the different types of grenades was displayed incorrectly;
- "Press to use" tip was displayed above objects that could not be used;
- A “shimmer” could be experienced with the medium pack.
… and now they are all fixed!
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.