We have reworked the controls, added a new weapon, improved the game’s graphics, interface, animation, and that’s not all we have on our plate today!
Specific stamina parameters have been changed:
- Previous to this update, stamina wasn’t being restored in the air. This has now been fixed - stamina will be restored now in the air half as fast as the normal state of the character.
- Stamina will be restored under water in the same way and at the same speed as the normal state of the character.
Following control issues have been fixed:
- added ability to bind more than one key to same action (third column in control settings)
- W+W and Shift are both now working as sprint (in default settings)
- 'X' / 'Z' are both now working as crawl (in default settings)
- added ability to bind some actions ("axis"), such as "look-left"
- M1 Bazooka rocket launcher
New graphical settings
- Improved texture filtering
- Indoor reflection probes
- Droplets on-screen effect
- Added blood on screen effect when a player has been damaged.
- Added red tint to screen on low hitpoints.
- Added water droplets on screen after exiting the water.
- Added new eating progress indicator
- Added eating animation.
- Eating is now interrupted when you sprint or shoot.
- Painting sprays now have a cooldown of 1 second.
- New icons for perks and food.
- Added pie menu with options to control boombox, use gestures and sprays.
- Reworked kill log.
Controls and weaponry
- Reworked all controls, for both gamepads and keyboard/mouse.
- Increased damage on M1. Carbine bullet.
- Reworked recoil on all guns.
- Improved animation and handling of guns in crawling position.
- Stamina now does not recover when jumping in aim and climbing.
- Added ability to move with an open inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the round in the rocket launcher was drawn inside the launcher even after it has been fired.
- Fixed inability to shoot after switching firing modes while firing.
- Fixed a bug where sprint canceled the grenade throw animation where a grenade then remained with the thrower and killed them.
- Fixed grenade trajectory. It’s now predictable and shows correctly where you’ll throw a grenade.
- Fixed smoke grenades being able to work while under water.
- Fixed a bug when MG.42 could be too loud.
Other changes and improvements
- Fixed a bug when the game could freeze for several seconds after taking a screenshot.
- Fixed a bug when items from a fridge could be spawned inside walls.
- Fixed small regeneration on low hitpoints.
- Fixed stamina regeneration in vehicles. Now it correctly regenerates there.
- Fixed trees disappearing at large and medium distances after a graphics driver reset.
- Fixed many client crashes.
- Improved game client performance.
Attention! Controls setting format has been changed, because of that controls preset has been reset. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.