Of course none of you chiefs, hardened on the battlefields, will be afraid of the disguised Halloween monsters. But what kind of cook does not like funny cooking? So let's have some fun! Let's prepare a holiday together!
Let us start with the equipment. Did you know that the ordinary pumpkin makes a beautiful helmet?
- Autumn helmet for the head has been added. Additionally It will protect the neck of the player.
Who is scared by the butterfly? Right, no-one! That’s why:
- Butterfly has been turned into the bat.
And what's Halloween without magic? Do not make the game louder!
- Sometimes the “brown note” sounds over Normandy.
And this is not just a scary sound, it is a signal: while it sounds, each of the street toilets turns into a teleport. Straight to Hell!
The zone has become even deadlier
- Damage from the zone by last restrictions has been increased in case that you will not be able to survive long and with impunity outside the zone.
Some other improvements of the game:
- Display of the daily and weekly tasks has been activated and synced to when the map is opened.
- Responsiveness of opening doors has been improved.
- Crow's caw has been added.
- Optimized the login page;
- Improved the game error diagnostic mechanics.
That will help us to find and fix bugs much faster.
Happy holiday, interesting battles and good luck with loot!
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.