Thanks to everyone who took part in our Halloween event. With this update, the following changes have been made:
- The “Hollows”, pumpkin helmet and bats have been removed from the game.
Additionally, we did following:
- The display of borders for all settlements on the map has been added.
- The inscriptions near settlements on the map have been changed.
- The map has been changed - the Castle has been added.
- An extra railway carriage has been added to the train.
- Additional places for fridge and item respawns have been added.
- A bug, where the driver and passenger kills were incorrectly counted in the statistics, has been fixed.
- The Collar of the Harlequin costume has been fixed. Previously, it was “penetrating” into the character's neck.
- New swimming animations have been added.
- The mechanics of grenade damage has been changed. Now, items will help protect you from fragment/grenade damage. The parts of your character’s body that are closer to an explosion will receive more damage. Grenades can now be considered a more reliable weapon.
- And, of course, we have improved the performance of the game.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.